- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery can only be made to the registered address which your PayPal or Credit Card account is registered to. Unless payment is made via bank payment, delivery can be made to any address as long as the registered address is also present on your order. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your order.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
- United Kingdom & Northern Ireland Delivery
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UPS Couriers. Delivery is next working day subject to availability. However, delivery may take up to five (5) working days and/or weather permitting. The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
- European & Worldwide Delivery
Delivery of European & International parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail, DHL or UPS Couriers. Transit times may take up to ten (10) working days for European deliveries and up to twenty (20) working days for International deliveries. Please note that you will be liable for all Customs Duties, Customs Clearance Charges and any other incidental charges due to the forwarding / clearing agents in your Country. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information.
General delivery on all products is made within 48 hours time after receipt of cleared payment. Although most stocks are available, due to constant demand and changes in stock quantities, all our offers are subject to final stock availability and allocations. If your ordered item is not available in stock with us, a separate order will be placed with the respective suppliers of which delivery can take some time. In most cases, deliveries are done within 5-7 working days time.
At times, due to instances beyond our control or if the particular item is no longer available or no longer in production with the respective suppliers, you will be informed accordingly and given the option to either choose another model or cancel your order if you wish. Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to adhere to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Privacy & Security
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this section. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect please see the Cookies Information section.
Returns & Replacements
If you need to return a product purchased from us, then you have thirty (30) days to do so after receipt of the item.
The returned item must be in a resaleable state and any other accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us. The item should be returned in its pristine condition and in their original box, packing and accessories as received by you. If the returned item is not in a resaleable state and/or signs of usage, wear, damage, missing box, missing packing and accessories and/or missing instructions are discovered, a re-stocking fee of 25% on the total value of the order will be deducted at the time of refund.
We offer a full refund or replacement if the return is due to a manufacturing fault or defect, provided we are aware of this within seven (7) working days upon receipt of the item. In this case, we will also include a refund of the applicable return delivery charge. Regret we will not include a refund of the applicable return delivery charge if a return is due to a change of mind.
Kindly please post your returns to the following address:
ATL OUTLET - Returns Dept.
Unit 5, Staples Corner Business Park,
1000 North Circular Road, London, NW2 7JP, United Kingdom
Please ensure that you package up your returns in a suitable and safe manner to prevent it from any damage during transit as no refunds or exchanges will be made if the product or packaging is received damaged during transit. Please ensure you use a secure method of postage that is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. We will not be held responsible for items that have been misplaced or lost during transit.
Please also ensure you add in your order/invoice no. as this will enable us to process your returns as quick as possible. Refunds/replacements will usually be processed within 48 hours time.
- Simply register and log-in to view our ever increasing range of brands and models available.
- Choose and place your items into your basket just like how you would shop with any other online store.
- Proceed to checkout. You will then be linked to the address and payment page.
- If you would like to pay via PayPal, simply choose PayPal payment and you will be linked to PayPal's secure payment page. After payment, you will then be re-directed back to our website.
- If you would like to pay by Credit Card, simply choose Credit Card payment. Here you will be able to add in your credit card details securely and safely for payment.
- We will allocate and process your order once your payment has been received. Due to regular sales and demand, we may run out of stock on an item you may have ordered. In this case, we will email you to advise of this and to inform you if you would like us to process a back order or if you would prefer a refund instead.
- Delivery will be made within 24/48 hours after receipt of cleared payment.
We accept payments by PayPal and Credit Card. All prices and delivery charges are shown in UK Pounds Sterling. PayPal or your bank will perform any currency conversions.
ATL Outlet - Unit 5, Staples Corner Business Park 1000 North Circular Road London, NW2 7JP. United Kingdom. Tel.: (+44) 0844 487 1328